Give your idea a TrueStart!
TrueStart is all about creating a happier & healthier world, through the power of positive energy.
We're absolutely delighted to announce The TrueStart Legs Programme.
"If an idea, plan, or activity has legs, it is likely to continue or succeed."
- Collins English Dictionary
Do you have a big idea that will make the world healthier and happier?
Our founders Helena and Simon love getting ideas off the ground. Giving ideas a TrueStart, you could say 😉
So if you have a big idea to make the world healthier and happier but aren't sure what to do next, you could be in the right place.
Armed with their experience getting a variety of successful projects and businesses off to a TrueStart, Helena and Simon want to hear from applicants that would get value from a structured mentoring programme that ensures dedicated time with Helena and Simon and any other relevant members of their wider team.
Successful applicants will get:
- A structured 3-month mentoring and support programme designed to get your idea off the ground, with dedicated time from Helena and Simon, Co-Founders of TrueStart Coffee
- Free welcome pack & 3-month supply of TrueStart Coffee
- Your story told through TrueStart's channels
- 30% discount off TrueStart, forever
- When you successfully complete the programme, you'll be awarded with a reclaimed wooden plaque, to celebrate that your idea got off to a TrueStart!
So if you think your ideas has legs, apply today!
There are 2 categories we are inviting applications for ideas centred on:
- Happier, healthier people
- Happier, healthier planet
We have a short application form for you to fill out just here:
Applications are open to individuals, groups, businesses & charities across the UK and will be reviewed by our team each month.
Every 3 months, 2 ideas will be invited to join the mentorship programme (1 from each category). We'll chose ideas that we believe we can have the biggest impact on based on our own skills and experience.